Sunday, January 29, 2012

Late Start

I got a bit of a late start today because my Wife, Karen, and I went to Brad Paisley's concert last night.
We had a BLAST!! Brad puts on one hell of a show, and it was awesome seeing the audience jump to their feet because Carrie Underwood showed up to do a Duet with Brad, it was even better watching at least half of them keep standing and screaming and not realize it was a "virtual reality" appearance by her!


My Son/Slave Brian and I made it up to the little house about 10am and managed to get all of my new trees in the ground by 2:30pm.
Facing West
Facing East
I am still shy 2 Apple Trees. One,a Cripps Pink, is coming in next weekend. Still to be found is an early bearing such as an Anna, Dorsett Golden, or Einshemer. Maybe I will get lucky and find one locally if not theres always next year.


















No comments:

Post a Comment